Rice is good staple food. Enjoyed by all in variety of ways with different curry, lentils.
Here I am going to show you in a simple way within 15 min. in a microwave.
We need a microwave safe bowl. please see that it is deep in height,so boiling water does not flow out of the vessel.
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice
- 1/4 Cup Peas ( Fresh/ Frozen)
- 11/2 Teaspoon of oil / Ghee
- 1 Teaspoon of Cumin seeds
- 2 small chopped Green chilies
- Salt as per Taste
- 2 cup of water
Its easy to make in less time and full of health benefits.
- Green Peas are good source of Vitamin K, C, Vitamin B 1, Vitamin B 2, dietary fiber,iron, zinc to list a few.
- Peas are helpful in anti-aging of the skin.
- High fiber and protein content in peas makes sugar digestion slower.
- Rice has the ability to provide instant energy, regulate bowel movements and slow down the aging process.
- We should wash nicely and then soak rice for an hour before making.
- We can add Garam masala to add more flavors to it.