Cilantro/Coriander Chutney is good for health. It is used as a dip with snacks or in making sandwiches. It is simple to make and keep it fresh and green.
Cilantro is a herb that is related to Parsley. It is a tasty addition to soups and other dishes,and nutrient content may offer a range of health benefits.
- It is a good source of antioxidants.
- One – fourth of a cup( 4 grams) of cilantro contains 5 percent of the daily value of vitamin A.
- Lowers anxiety and improves sleep.
- It prevent from gas and bloating,relieve indigestion and heartburn and ease stomach cramps.
- It not only detox the body but also protect from infection and toxins.
- Soothes Skin irritations.
- the vitamin K and calcium content helps to build strong bones, teeth and hair.
- Bunch of fresh Cilantro leaves,soft stems can be taken
- 3 Tablespoon of Dalia
- 2 -3 Green Chilies as per taste
- 1 inch of Ginger
- 2 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt as per Taste
- little Water
Take fresh cilantro leaves and wash it nicely.
In a blender, add Roasted dalia, 2-3 green chilies, ginger, little salt and 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Blend all these ingredients in blender with help of little water.
Delicious dip is ready to be served…
- lemon juice helps in retaining green color.
- We can get Roasted Dalia in any Indian store. It give mass to the Chutney. We can add Peanuts also. But Dalia are more healthy option. Any brand name can do, just giving picture of what i have.
- We can add Few Mint leaves for added flavor.
- We can store it in glass bottle and keep it in refrigerator for a week.