Strawberries ripe, heart- shaped and bright red in color are good in many ways for health.
- They are loaded with disease fighting antioxidants.
- They are an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese.
- They protect our HEART.
So Recipe for homemade JAM ,without any preservatives and color. Its easy and stays good for more than six months in refrigerator. DO give a try —
Its just Two ingredient recipe :
Strawberries — Measure the pulp of strawberry after blending
Sugar — half the quantity of strawberry pulp.
The jam is soft, spreadable and delicious.
- Discard stems and caps properly. Wash them nicely.
- Saucepan should be large and thick bottomed.
- Transfer the jam in glass bottle, wash glass bottle with warm water and dry nicely before storing jam in it.
- Take care of hands while string as splash of hot puree can cause you burns. Use spatula of long handle.